Horuda Puresu is a female student that attends Akademi Highschool in Yandere Simulator.
Horuda has long, black hair with a parted fringe that covers her left eye. Her eyes are grey. At some point in the game, she wore a longer skirt, but now she wears the default school uniform unless customized by the player. She also wears black knee-high socks and matching panties. Her bust size is 1 and her eye type is sad.
Horuda has the fragile persona. If a camera is pointed at her, she will hide her face. If she witnesses murder, she will beg to be spared in exchange for her silence. If she is spared, she will run home, but she will not call the police.
If her reputation is lowered to the point that she is being bullied, Ayano can deceive her into thinking that a chosen student has been spreading rumors about her, which will convince her into committing a murder-suicide with the person she is convinced ruined her reputation.
- Her first name means "holder" and her last name means "place", spelling "placeholder" in Japanese.
- Her real name is Horuda Umetsu as of July 1st, 2020.
- Horuda used to be a placeholder character who will be removed once the "Mysterious Obstacle" is implemented into the game, but she was changed into a permanent character.
- Horuda's old hairstyle can be worn by pressing the H key 14 times.
- She can be spawned as a mind-broken slave if the player presses the H key in the debug menu.
- To complete Musume Ronshaku's task, the player must take a picture of Horuda reading a book on the school's rooftop.
- Formerly, she wore the same hairstyle as the Hatred Antagonist, but as of May 2nd 2019, she has her own hair model.
- Horuda used to have a longer skirt, but it was removed due to too many bugs.
- In older builds, pointing your phone camera at her skirt would cause it to expand.
- Horror movies are too scary for her to watch.