Lime Streak is a female delinquent. As of the Delinquent Update she has been removed, however, she might be re-implemented in a future game mode, 1980's mode.
Lime Streak has short brown hair with a lime streak on the left side. Lime wears the default uniform, regardless of customization. She also wears a white surgical mask over her nose and mouth. She always holds a baseball bat over her shoulder.
She will stand with her baseball bat and make rude remarks to the player and will push the player away if they get too close. If she sees the player with a corpse, she will chase after the player and hit them over the head, rendering them comatose. If the player is seen holding a weapon, she will stand and face the player, ready to hit the player if they get too close. If the player puts the weapon away, she will taunt them, calling them a coward.
Lime Streak does not have a "real routine," as she is not a "real character." Back when she existed in gameplay, she and the rest of her gang would stand with their weapons beside the incinerator. They do not move unless they witness murder, or if they see the player holding a weapon. When she is not present, there would be a timer. When the timer runs out, she would magically appear with the rest of the delinquents.
- Teal Streak and her friends seem to be heavily inspired by the Sukeban movement, which was a feminist movement in Japan popularized during the 1980s. Sukeban girls would rebel against the beauty standard by acting "wild," dying their hair, and holding a weapon at all times.
- Before the March 15th, 2016 build, Lime Streak had a blue streak instead of lime.
- She was implemented in the March 2nd, 2016 build.
- She was removed in the April 26th, 2016 build.
- In her first (and unused) look, Lime and her friends wore very long skirts, another key trait of Sukeban girls.