- 1 Frozen Mod
- 2 Shitpost Simulator
- 3 Under the Sea - Underwater Simulator
- 4 Baldi's Basics Mod
- 5 Wild West Simulator
- 6 Play as DMC Mod
- You can play as Princess Anna, Queen Elsa or Elsa
- Changed all aspects of the school.
- Changed the weapons.
- The castle, the monster Marshmallow and Olaf included.
Note: This mod contains crude or foul language.
- Almost all text has been changed, including but not limited to: murder reactions, student and character dialog, "New Game" intro, button labels, and elimination method-related text.
- Changed many of the school's textures. Some changes are obvious, but others are very small details. You'll have to be observant to find them all.
- Added one (1) new character (myself, Emily Anderson) as an Easter egg.
- Added four (4) just-for-fun theatrical cutscenes:
- Meet the Creator
- Turtle Love - Part 1
- Turtle Love - Part 2
- Turtle Love - Part 3
Download Link (fixed)
(Terrible sea puns not included.)
- Almost all textures have been changed to make Akademi High appear to be underwater.
- Changed the 3d models of the katana, scissors, screwdriver, Rena axe, and the vending machine can.
- Added 10 underwater-themed music tracks, accessible from the phone screen menu. (They're YouTube-friendly!)
- Added an interactive story, "The Siren Effect."
- Added Emily Anderson, an easter egg character based on myself.
- Added a "Meet the Creator" cutscene.
- You are playing as Baldi!
- Added Playtime, It's a Bully, Principal of The Thing, Arts and Crafters and Gotta Sweep
- Changed the textures of the whole school and vending machine!
- Changed Main Menu Music and changed the school soundtrack
- Changes almost all textures in the game. Some are obivous, but others are small details. You'll have to be observant to find them all!
- Changed the meshes of the Knife, Rena Axe, Sword, Fantasy Sword, Scissors, Garbage Bag,
Heavy Weight, Occult Knife, and the vending machine can. All weapons are located in the Guidance Counselor's office.
- Changed the laughing animations and sounds.
- Changed the main menu music, sponsors/calendar/schoolbell sound effects, home music, and
- Added myself, EmilyofJane, as an easter egg.
- Added an intro cutscene.
- You can play as one of four main characters from the Devil May Cry series: Dante, Nero, V, and Vergil.
- Each character has a unique easter egg activated by default, which references their signature weapons and abilities.
- This means that "easter egg logic" will be applied as soon as the mod is activated, because getting arrested is not stylish.
- Each character also comes with their own catchphrase. Press 6, 7, 8, and 9 to hear Dante's, Nero's, V's, and Vergil's catchphrases, respectively.
- Custom music from the Devil May Cry games has also been added. Go to the Settings menu and press Music > Custom Music to listen.
Version 2.1 Update
- Fixed bug that prevented Vergil's easter egg from working properly.
- Changed Vergil's easter egg to Cyborg Mode and replaced the Energy Sword model with Yamato (Vergil's katana).
- Rearranged the order of custom tracks and catchphrases to make more sense logically.
- Added "Bury the Light" - Vergil's DLC theme from Devil May Cry 5: Special Edition - as a new custom track.