Tiru Sutoriku, previously known as Teal Streak, was a female student and delinquent attending Akademi High in Yandere Simulator. Before she was reintroduced in 1980s Mode, she lived in Ayano's timeline.
She, along with the other old delinquents were removed once the new Delinquent Update came out in 2018. As of October 10th, 2021 all the 1980s delinquents were reimplemented as completely new characters in Ryoba's timeline.
Tiru has dark brown hair, about shoulder length. Her bangs are dyed teal, and are long enough to cover her left eye. Her eyes are teal to match the streak in her hair. She also has a larger bust size than the other delinquents. She wears a red surgical mask over her nose and mouth with the female symbol on it. She wears the original uniform unless customized by the player, except with a long skirt that reaches her ankles. Tiru also wears a case on her back, which contains a shinai.
Tiru has the Violent persona. She is passive for the most part, but if provoked, she will not hesitate to defend herself. If the player bumps into her 5 times in a row or tries to attack her with a weapon, she will take that as Ayano trying to fight her, and the combat minigame will start. If she witnesses Ayano kill someone or carrying a corpse, she will take out her weapon and fight her. She will not stop attacking the player until they either kill her or she knocks them out.
Before 1980s mode was released, Tiru had a different personality. She would stand with her shinai and make rude remarks to the player if they walked by. She'd also push them away if they got too close to her. If she saw the player with a corpse, she would chase them down and hit them with her shinai, resulting in a COMATOSE Game Over. If she saw Ayano holding a weapon, she'd face her with her shinai in hand, ready to attack them if they get too close. If the player puts their weapon away, she would taunt them, calling them a coward.
As of October 10th, 2021, Tiru was reimplemented and now has an official routine. She and her gals hang out in the west third-floor girl's bathroom every morning. At lunch, she eats her bento on the pink bench near the incinerator. Unlike most students, she does not participate in cleaning time, as she will also use this time to chat with her friends in the bathroom.
Before the 1980s mode's release, Tiru did not have a "real routine" and was not considered a real character. Instead, she and the rest of her gang would stand with their weapons beside the incinerator. They do not move unless they witness murder, or if they see the player holding a weapon. When she is not present, there would be a timer. When the timer runs out, she would magically appear along with the rest of the delinquents.
- Her name, "Tiru Sutoriku" is how one might pronounce the words "teal streak" with a stereotypical Japanese accent. This is a reference to her previous name.
- Teal Streak and her friends seem to be heavily inspired by Sukeban, which was a feminist movement in Japan popularized during the 1980s. Sukeban girls would rebel against the beauty standard by acting "wild," dying their hair, and holding a weapon at all times.
- Before the March 15th, 2016 build, Tiru had a purple streak instead of teal.
- She was implemented in the March 2nd, 2016 Build.
- She was removed in the April 26th, 2018 Build.
- In her first (and unused) look, Teal and her friends wore very long skirts, another key trait of Sukeban girls.
- Her long skirt was brought back in 1980s mode.